Have you ever had a supervisor or client who wanted a report of all the changes made to an updated schedule? Have you ever had to backtrack and try to figure out what changes happened between the dozen or so schedule updates before you could begin your delay analysis? Have you ever had to review someone's schedule and try to determine if they had made the changes you requested? If the answer is yes to any of the above, then PrimaveraÂ® Claim DiggerÂ v3.0 will help you save time and money.
PrimaveraÂ® Claim DiggerÂ v3.0 is the market leading schedule analysis solution enabling organizations to compare P3 project schedules, perform impact analysis, and document delays to the schedule. First released in 1991, Claim Digger is in use with over 1600 companies worldwide.
The software provides comprehensive schedule comparison capabilities by checking:
- Autocost and Schedule logic rule changes
- Activities that have been added or deleted
- Changes to original and remaining durations
- Changes to constraint types, percents complete, total and free floats
- Changes to activity calendars
- Changes to descriptions
- Changes to activity logs
- Changes to actual starts and finishes
- Adding or Deleting Resources
- Changes to resource and cost budgets, actuals and forecasts
- Changes to resource percents
- Activities that have jumped on or off the critical path
- Added, deleted or changed relationships
- Changes to driving relationships, activity codes and WBS changes
- Activities that should have started or finished in a reporting period - but did not.
Reports can be printed or viewed in detail. PrimaveraÂ® Claim DiggerÂ exports to WordÂ® or ExcelÂ® at the push of a button. In addition, the complete data analysis of all changes is available in a text file for custom reporting.
PrimaveraÂ® Claim DiggerÂ can handle schedules of any size. The program is fast - a 1000 activities schedule can be compared in a little over a minute.
Â PrimaveraÂ® Claim DiggerÂ sample report - (140 kb pdf)
Â PrimaveraÂ® Claim DiggerÂ datasheet - (136 kb pdf)
Computer: Minimum Pentium 100
Memory: 16 MB RAM
Disk Space: 8 MB
Operating Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows XP
Networking Software: Only available as a standalone version
Other Software: P3 versions: 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 and 3.1.